What's new

D300s + Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 EX HSM Macro

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$1850 plus insured shipping.

Body and lens are in excellent condition and work perfectly.

Also included are:

Both lens caps
Body cap
3 Nikon brand batteries
2 battery chargers
2 SanDisk compact flash cards
All manuals, cables, software, etc
Original boxes
Lens case
Lens tripod mount

I will only part them out if I have a buyer for both items, lens would be $650.

These are my best prices, if I can't get this much for the items I'll keep them as there is nothing at all wrong with either and will make excellent backups for me.

I'll post more/better photos later on, this is the best I could find of the actual gear for now.


Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 HSM Macro by Light Artisan Photography, on Flickr


D300s by Light Artisan Photography, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
It is not a bad price but it is not a super good deal.
It is right on that line. Hope it sells for you!
 
It's a great price actually... $1200 for a D300s with everything it came with new plus 2 extra batteries (total of 3 original Nikon batteries), 2 chargers, and 2 SanDisk CF cards, not to mention an $800 lens for $650.

Used D300s bodies are $1249 on Adorama with one battery and charger.
 
Any images of the gear? I would be interested in the Sigma 70-200 2.8 if you find a buyer for the 300s.
 
Hey I said its not a bad price! Its right about where it should be!
 
Thanks Daniel, trying to be fair on price so everyone walks away happy.

I'll try and get some photos posted of the gear today (Friday).

I have some of the lens however (updated original post).
 
very interested in the lens if you have a buyer for the body.

Let me know...
 
Thanks, will do.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom