What's new

D40 body f/s or f/t

ericmo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
tampa fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I upgraded, so I don't need it anymore. no lenses, but I'll throw in 2 memory cards, usb cord, 2 card readers, soft bag, original box, manual, cleaning kit. I would like to get 300 for the body, or trade for something cool of equal value.
Camera927.jpg

Camera928.jpg
 
If I may ask, when was the camera bought and approx how many shots are on it?
 
it was bought last year , i think it has about 5,000 actuations on it
 
trade for a medium format? mamiya rb6x7
 
whats your email adress?
 
That d40 still for sale?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom