What's new

D50 + a few extras for sale

Infinite_Day

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
518
Reaction score
35
Location
WV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, all. I am going to sell my old D50 because I simpy don't use it any longer. It's in pretty good shape with a few VERY light scratches on the LCD that do not cause viewing problems in any way and some wear on the grip where the end of your fingers contact the body while holding it. It functions perfectly and doesn't have a ton of actuations (I'm not sure of actual count but I'd guess it's in the 5K range - I could take a photo to find out). It comes with a 28-80mm lens (missing the original front cap but there is a replacement cap on it), Quantaray 70-300mm (this lens does not have built in AF but is an AF lens with a "macro" setting though it is not a true macro), two batteries (one Nikon, one generic), charger, Adorma bag, cheap Quantaray CPL's for each lens, the battery charger and the manual for the body. I don't have the original box or a cap for the body - those were lost in a move unfortunately.

Some things about the D50: It is the smallest body Nikon ever put an AF motor into so it will autofocus with most Nikon AF lenses. It does not accept SDHC or SDXC cards - only standard SD cards.

I'm selling it because I use my D7000 now and my wife prefers to take one DSLR and a point and shoot on vacation instead of two DSLRs so we just don't use it. If you have any questions please ask. I'm thinking $225 for the lot plus shipping.


IMG_1301 by Infinite_Day1, on Flickr


IMG_1298 by Infinite_Day1, on Flickr


IMG_1300 by Infinite_Day1, on Flickr


IMG_1302 by Infinite_Day1, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I will also consider reasonable offers, by the way.
 
Bump. Any offers? Thought somebody new might be interested in an inexpensive kit. Maybe I'll trade it to Adorama instead....
 
Bump. Price Drop.
 
Bumpy wumpy. Offers? The worst I can say is no....
 
Not sure that I want to go quite that low.... I do appreciate the offer though. :wink:
 
Bump. $175 anybody?
 
Do you know how much shipping will be? I may be interested in this. :)
 
It would depend on where it is being shipped to. I did a quick estimate for a 5 lb. 12"x12"x8" package to Los Angeles and it was about $19 for UPS ground. I'm in WV so that's a pretty far shipping distance.
 
I didn't see Chattanooga the first time - I'm assuming Tennessee? That's not too far so I'd cover shipping if that's the case if you're still interested.
 
Ok - final price drop - $160 shipped to the lower 48. I'll eBay it or sell it to Adorama for a few bucks otherwise.
 
Just put it on eBay, post a link and if anyone wants it they'll bid.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom