D600 at ISO 6000, yes 6000!

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to take some pics in our very poorly lit living room just now to test the ISO waters on this bad boy as I've not done that yet.. and WOW. All I did to this image was bring up the exposure a bit and convert to jpg. I am blown away by this. My D3000 would have looked worse at ISO 800 I think. lol Very much in love with this camera. That is all.

$DSC_0515.jpg

Very impressive results for such a high ISO.Believe it or not I get clean images at 2500 ISO on my D3100. I could see a D600 going up to crazy ISO numbers and your picture shows it.

$DSC_0508.jpg
another.. dont mind the hot mess that is our living room lol we have to stack things high to keep them out of child reach haha

You were at ISO 6400, not 6000.
fiufiu.gif

The second one is at ISO 4000.

Twenty-first century Nikon full-frame d-slr technology. Pretty cool beans.

(That boy needs a new necklace.)

Since ISO 6400 can gives good image quality on higher end dslr, then there is no point to use flash.

I don't know if this was a joke or not. Lol

Twenty-first century Nikon full-frame d-slr technology. Pretty cool beans.

(That boy needs a new necklace.)

What's wrong with my Lil guys necklace? Lol its an amber teething necklace. For pain relief and cuteness.

My daughter uses those teething necklaces and bracelets ... My wife swears by them lol ...Hip mom trends are trendy

Psh my iPhone can do that!

I wanted to do a similar shot as the first but my wife said "no way, I have not even combed my hair yet".

So here is ISO 6400 with my E-M5, f2.8, 1/15s focused on the taller lens @ centre. Shot raw & converted to jpeg & re sized for the web without any processing @ all.

$P6300005sm.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back