SpeedTrap TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2006 Messages 1,392 Reaction score 27 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2011 #16 Welcome to the Club, now get out and shoot that thing.
djacobox372 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 2,925 Reaction score 129 Location Seattle, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2011 #17 That's what I paid for mine nearly 1.5 years ago.... I'm glad I didn't wait for the price to drop. :-0
That's what I paid for mine nearly 1.5 years ago.... I'm glad I didn't wait for the price to drop. :-0
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 6, 2011 #18 You're 28mm f/1.4 is going to be RIDICULOUS on it. Make sure that's the first lens you put on it. My 24mm f/1.4 is probably my fav. lens of mine, the bokeh, the perspective, ugh.. IT'S WHY WE SHOOT FULL FRAME!!
You're 28mm f/1.4 is going to be RIDICULOUS on it. Make sure that's the first lens you put on it. My 24mm f/1.4 is probably my fav. lens of mine, the bokeh, the perspective, ugh.. IT'S WHY WE SHOOT FULL FRAME!!