D7000 to D700 upgrade or downgrade

Eneloop batteries where mentioned. Is there a particular one and charger?I have seen blue and white eneloops. I have not found the locally so I will have to order online.Just want to make sure I get the right ones for 8fpsThanks

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you seen or heard these oneshttp://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&sku=766725&is=REG&A=details&Q=

not until now. They are 2500mAh as opposed to the 2000mAh of the white ones BUT they are 500 recycle use compared to the 1500 cycle white ones.

So that means they should last longer per charge but charge less amount of times?Sorry I am not a battery guru. I did find at the cemeta shop here does sell the white ones with the charger For $35 for 4AA. Is there a benifit to the charger you listed as opposed to the ones that Sanyo has as a package.Thanks for helping.

recycles, not recycle time. The number of times a battery can be charged = lifetime....so the white 2000mAh batteries will have a longer lifetime while the 2500mAh will last longer per charge. Honestly I have no issues with the white ones.

Yes, the charger I linked to isn't a flate rate charger. I can 'program' my rate of charging as well as discharge a battery before recharing. Allows full charge, extends battery life. Worth every penny if you are spending $20 for 4 - 8 batteries.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back