What's new

General help with possible new purchase

I have never owned a high end camera for the last 40 years of photography but as I was coming up to retirement I went all out to get a Nikon Z8 and some "S" Class lenses and a few good flash units with multiple modifiers.

Best decision of my life. I have a whole new outlook on photography. The gear with time to use it has given me a new lease on life.

Gear Acquisition Syndrome was not the reason for the purchase and I will never be upgrading the kit.

Now if I could find out how to train Dragon Flies to be still long enough for me to get a Macro lens on them.....

CHEERS
JBO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom