D80 Kit+MB-D80 grip + 3 lenses+ Extras

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[FONT=&quot]Well I think I have decided to part with my D80 and move on up. I have a D80 5 months old.1500 or so on the shutter. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] IT comes with the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]D80 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Battery & Charger & all cords[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leather carrying bag[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mb-d80 Battery Grip & battery clip to holding 6-AA’s[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Promaster Digital Flash w/ motorized zoom[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4gb Extreme III SD card[/FONT]
Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Macro Autofocus Lens for Nikon AF
[FONT=&quot]Phoenix Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 Auto Focus Lens for Nikon [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Autofocus Len[/FONT]s
[FONT=&quot]Tiffen Circular Polarizing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Filter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tiffen .3 Glass Neutral Density Filter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Over all, this camera has been a good camera for me. To see examples of my work with this camera please see my website at www.sachphotography.us[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The camera has until January 2011 for the Warranty. I never registered it actually. It has been well taken care of and is scratch and damage free. All lenses are in god condition and have no damage to them. I have the original boxes for everything but the flash. All is in good condition.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Overall I spent nearly 1500 on this kit but it has come time for me to move up to a Canon Pro body. I am getting a great deal on 3 L lenses from a fellow pro in the area and I am going to switch to canon. This camera has performed well for me and I hate to see it go. I am open to all REASONABLE offers. I figured I would put it up here before I put it on Ebay. A kit this size is going for around 1200 on Ebay. As I said. I am open to offers. Will supply picture upon request.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Daniel[/FONT]

Last edited:
willing to sell just the battery grip?
dying for one.

Bump

I have a Nikkor 18-55
and a Nikkor 50 f/1.8 in the kit now as well

Daniel

All offers considered.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back