Bgagnon127
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2011
- Messages
- 269
- Reaction score
- 7
- Location
- Rhode Island
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
So one thing I don't like about my D90 is that the door to the SD card opens too easily. It finally did while in my camera bag somehow, and then broke when I took it out because it got snagged. It broke in manner that I can probably super glue it back together (nice straight break). Does anyone know what the best glue to use would be? Or where to go to get a replacement part?
Thanks,
Brian
So one thing I don't like about my D90 is that the door to the SD card opens too easily. It finally did while in my camera bag somehow, and then broke when I took it out because it got snagged. It broke in manner that I can probably super glue it back together (nice straight break). Does anyone know what the best glue to use would be? Or where to go to get a replacement part?
Thanks,
Brian