What's new

D90 for sale

Hill202

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2007
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Location
Peachtree City, Ga
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a D90 that was purchased new from Adorama in Nov 2009. I have the original receipt and box.

Sale includes the following;

D90 camera body and cap
All manuals
Two - Nikon EN-EL3e batteries
Quantaray strap
Charger
USB cord

I do not have the hot shoe cover :er:

The camera is in mint condition. The LCD protector does have very minor rub marks on it. I guess it served its purpose.

I am selling this to help fund a new camera.

I can link to my Ebay ratings and will accept Paypal.

I'm asking $650.00 plus shipping and insurance. I will post photos later today.

Thanks

Ebay feedback ;

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=tahill606&ftab=AllFeedback

D90.jpg


D90-2.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom