D90 w/MB-D80 Grip + Nikkor 17-55 2.8 DX Glass....

mrpink

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a good condition Nikon D90 (very slight signs of wear, functions flawlessly). It comes with all accessories such as manuals, charger, box, strap, caps etc. It has a Nikon MB-D80 grip attached to it, it also comes with everything. One battery only. Shutter count on the D90 is around 27,000 (Check shutter count online - My Shutter Count.com). If buyer would like the body without the lens listed below, I will offer a 18-55 kit glass for free just to get you shooting the same day (if you don't need it or want it, let me know. no price discount for not taking it). Not looking to separate the body and grip at this time.

Looking to get $625 shipped in the CONUS (anyone outside of the country, pm me for shipping quote) Paypal only, if not using "gift" option, please add 3% for fees.

IMG_2452 by Matt Francosky, on Flickr

IMG_2448 by Matt Francosky, on Flickr

Next is my Nikkor 17-55 1:2.8 ED G DX lens. Flawless condition, zoom ring operates smoothly throughout the focal range. Focus is spot on. Come with front and rear caps, as well as the Nikon lens pouch.... No box or manuals.

Looking for $950 shipped on this, same terms and condition as above

IMG_2451 by Matt Francosky, on Flickr

IMG_2450 by Matt Francosky, on Flickr

PM is the best way to get a hold of me.

Prices are fair and pretty firm.

Thanks

p!nK

I wish i had money for the 17-55! Goodluck with your sale

Ok... my heart just skipped about 7 beats. I thought you were selling the body AND the 17-55 for $625! LOL

*note to self... always scroll down further.

That would be a deal for sure.....

Just to add. The reason for sale is I am making the upgrade to FX.... So if you have a D700 laying around you want to trade I would be interested- I know, very unlikely circumstance, but I thought I would toss it out there.

p!nK

PMs and emails replied too. Price dropped to $600 on the body/grip.

Payday bump.

$1500 (paypal gift only) for the pair......

p!nK

D90 kit is sold. All pms reliped

Everything is sold.

Just to update pricing- D90 kit sold for $600, 17-55 sold for $900.

p!nK

Out of curiosity, does the D90 experience the same overexposure issues as the D40/50/60 and 80?

Most reactions

Back