DAAAAAAS BoOOOOT! (6 pictures)

im talking about when you drink enough to form a bubble in the toe of the boot, then you set it down to take a breather, the beer goes back into the toe and shoots a bubble up into the main portion of the glass.

if you do it as i said, you cannot create a bubble in the toe, since the toe points downwards all the time and the heel upwards. Air accumulating in the heel will not form a bubble, but escape safely when you set it down.

I am relieved you need to take breathers when finishing that giant boot :p

yeah 2 liters is kind of a lot of beer. my record is 2 minutes :)

go try that with whisky :p

my record there is a qarter of a litre in less that 2 seconds :p But only once and it was a special occasion ...

haha, warsteiner is your favorite beer? talk about p!ssy beer. might wanna try some real ones mate ;)

haha, warsteiner is your favorite beer? talk about p!ssy beer. might wanna try some real ones mate ;)

the real thing is called "Alt" and comes from Germany, and the other real thing is called "Ale" and comes from England ... all that lager is a bit too soft ;)

hey, manchild, i never said it was my favorite beer. my friend got the boot for my christmas present and since it was a warsteiner boot i figured why not fill it up with warsteiner beer?!!? not a bad logic, correct? now, i sent those pictures in to warsteiner and they sent me a bunch of free stuff, which is pretty awesome. i win twice.

my all time favorite beer is Samichlaus Ale at 14% abv, so i dont think that ****y beer is my problem.

Most reactions

Back