Daisy

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
shot this on the way home from the safari today., pulls over at a farm while the sun was going down.. its a bit soft, but figure you might like it.

DSC_367901websize.jpg

Another beautiful Daisy-photo. It might be a snapshot in the way it was taken, but it does not come across as one! Whatever the new "rules" to which photo goes where are like, this one is like pearls among the pigs, if that saying exists in your language, too? It is just too good to be placed here.

:drool: OK chickens, i'll do the drool....he lives too far away to get his hands around my neck :shock:

LaFoto said:
Another beautiful Daisy-photo. It might be a snapshot in the way it was taken, but it does not come across as one! Whatever the new "rules" to which photo goes where are like, this one is like pearls among the pigs, if that saying exists in your language, too? It is just too good to be placed here.

I have never heard "pearls among the pigs".... love it, hope you dont mind me using that one.

And a lovely photo, post it in the regular gallery :thumbup:

photo gal said:
What a beautful photo of Daisy! How is she doing btw? : )

she is doing great, 5 months into the pregnacy, and all is well.. some small nausea concerns, but nothing major.. baby is a girl!! and really kicking up a fuss in there!!!

Christie..??? 14/?? not quite.. 23 in December.. so a Pup she isn't! Graduated 4 years of computer science, married, and mommy soon!

Daisy says thanks anyways!

And thanks for the drool Jon! hehehehe your neck is very safe.

Raymond J Barlow said:
Christie..??? 14/?? not quite.. 23 in December.. so a Pup she isn't! Graduated 4 years of computer science, married, and mommy soon!

:lmao: i wondering how you'd handle this one :lmao:

another sweet pic :D you look great daisy! good luck :D
beautifully shot Raymond :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back