What's new

Dallas Skyline

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From last night:

Dallas8.jpg


Dallas9.jpg


Dallas10.jpg


Dallas.jpg


Dallas4.jpg


Dallas7.jpg
 
Great shots! I miss the view, but not the traffic. Lived in Farmersville, TX for 10 years. Worked in east Dallas at the corner of I-30 & Jim Miller road. I've flown over Mansfield several times back in the early 80's when I was learning to fly. Took all my training in Mesquite. Now I'm a mountainlander here in the hills of Virginia!
 
Really like the shots, nice job! I keep thinking about running around there at night for some photos, but I haven't done it yet...
 
sweet. Dallas has a great skyline. skylines are probably my favorite photographic subject
 
Like the very last two pictures, very good~ :)
 
Great shots; I especially like the last two. Might I ask what setting you were using for the last two?
 
Thanks everyone, it was a fun shoot.

TBaraki said:
Great shots; I especially like the last two. Might I ask what setting you were using for the last two?

The first of the last two was at ISO1600, 4", F22.
The second was at ISO200, 10", F22.

The second has extensive cloning done in PS to remove a radio tower, power lines, and reconstruct the lights on the green building.
 
Sweet! Great shots Robert!
 
47b5cf03b3127cce953b531d2a8000000016108AYuGrFi4buT


Just thought I would ad my one and only with your wonderful shots. My shot isn't that great but I thought it was interesting. I was in the passenger seat going down 35 when I took this shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom