What's new

Dallas

Hardrock

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
36
Location
Dallas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
#1 way overdone but thought it looked cool
grungedallas.jpg

#2 tried to keep it more natural
dallashdr2.jpg

3.
Untitled_Panorama1dallas2_tonemappedbw.jpg
 
Last edited:
They both look pretty cool #1 looks kinda futuristic and #2 has a nice natural look to it.
 
Both looks good. Its all preference But I prefer the 2nd one also
 
I loved that magical element in #1; with the other eye i liked the original also

First i thought the third one(pano) is the part of your signature ;) that is also very good

so regards :D
 
Personally i much prefer the more natural one myself.
x2 although the first kind of has that oil painting feel I do like it but am more of a natural feel kind of person ,,,great shot:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom