What's new

Dam

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
2,102
Reaction score
2,021
Location
N Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found myself at Allatoona Dam not far from here for the first time in, well, many years, and thought I'd re-shoot something I did in B&W back then. But drat, since 9/11 there is no longer easy access to the same vantage point- very dissapointing, but I got what I could. It's a fairly old dam.

_allatoona005expjb.jpg


How about this graphic version?
_allatoona020exp2jb.jpg
 
Cool. I think this picture is in another thread.
 
It' a nice picture what are you talking about. Great job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom