Dance school adaptation of a Grimm's Fairy Tale

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, some might remember this thread of mine on the_advertising_poster I made for a dance school.

Later, I was to photograph the performance (during the performance! No way I could do so during the dress rehearsal, since they did that without wearing their make-up and costumes!).

If anyone's interested (at all), there are 16 installments telling the story and showing some of my photos in my blog.

Link below - in my sig (tiny).

And since this is in the General Gallery, just one photo from the many I took as a "teaser" :D

324800533.jpg

Don't tease us! Post more!!!!!

Since they are all posted already on your blog.... can you post the ones you like best?

I checked out the shots on the blog and really love the first two!!

No way I could do so during the dress rehearsal, since they did that without wearing their make-up and costumes!

Funny... That kind of defeats the purpose of a "dress" rehearsal (or at least all those I've been in)...

That apple looks good though...

Funny... That kind of defeats the purpose of a "dress" rehearsal (or at least all those I've been in)...

You are so right, and I myself was quite disappointed that the dress rehearsal wasn't going like any other I had previously known of.

But then a) they were frightfully running out of time with their rehearsals and b) the teacher did not want her 3-5 year-olds be in that theatre from morning until late afternoon. So the little butterflies and grasshoppers etc. only ever arrived in time to get changed and made-up for the performance. And they could not afford to rent the theatre for any longer than that Sunday, day of performance, and for the morning performance on Monday (for school classes).

And Harmony, in the test forum I have tried to link pics from Blogspot to here, and it didn't work. Too many got nothing but a red x. :( So ... it's either taking out the time to go and look --- or to leave it. :D

Anty, thanks for looking over there ... and does the blogspot run backwards for guests, too? With always the newest entry up on top? Makes browsing it hard, I find... :roll:

does the blogspot run backwards for guests, too? With always the newest entry up on top? Makes browsing it hard, I find... :roll:
Yes, it's in reverse chronological order. That makes sense though, doesn't it? People who check back will always see the new stuff first and not have to keep going through stuff they've already seen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back