Dandelion

jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2018-07-06_10-49-55.jpg

Last edited:
Very well timed shot and beautifully taken too, suits the mono too.

It's like riding a bike. Good shot!

Thanks. I'm up in warroad for the weekend. Can't wait to get home and process these with something other than instagram.

My phone does a surprising job of image processing. Seriously. There have been new tools added, with brilliance being a remarkably handy tool. I did a comparison on a batch of JPEG's between Lightroom and iPhone and found that it was very difficult to tell the images apart in a slideshow after both identical target batches had been been processed to the best of my abilities, and then the edited export files placed in the same folder and viewed as a slideshow.

My phone does a surprising job of image processing. Seriously. There have been new tools added, with brilliance being a remarkably handy tool. I did a comparison on a batch of JPEG's between Lightroom and iPhone and found that it was very difficult to tell the images apart in a slideshow after both identical target batches had been been processed to the best of my abilities, and then the edited export files placed in the same folder and viewed as a slideshow.

I guess we are getting to the point that of you are not manipulating pixels you could get by with software on your phone!!!

I love it fantastic shot!

Love it! That is a giant dandelion!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thanks. I know right! The thing was almost as big as his head!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back