What's new

Dark Seaside

whaou

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Cannes - France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!!

below a picture from France.;)

Thanks for your comments!


riviera4.jpg


Mike
 
Colors and composition are not bad but it's not a very exiting photo. I don't get a sense of the place at all, there are very few details in the treed area and my eyes keep going back to that walkway (?) in the middle of the water. No idea what it is but that is unfortunately part of the problem because I keep going back to it.
 
I found myself wondering about the setting, what the people may be like. Or what the fishman may catch off the pier. I would guess this was taken right after sun set. It would be hard to get details in the trees from that distance. It looks like a pretty good distance away. I guess it goes to show beauty is in the eye of the beholder once again.
 
great capture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom