er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 #1 Thank you
thebeatles TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2007 Messages 800 Reaction score 1 Location pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 #2 I do not like the black frame/white vignette here. I think that if you eliminated those factors, the photo would be more engaging.
I do not like the black frame/white vignette here. I think that if you eliminated those factors, the photo would be more engaging.
A adversus TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jan 6, 2007 Messages 595 Reaction score 72 Location Portland, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 #3 I agree, the white is really distracting. I like the rest of the shot, although I think it'd look better being a straight view, it looks a bit off center.
I agree, the white is really distracting. I like the rest of the shot, although I think it'd look better being a straight view, it looks a bit off center.
FattyMcJ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 780 Reaction score 29 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 #4 Excellent idea, it's a bit skewed clockwise but barely noticeable. My main issue with this is the lines in the middle. What happened? It's incredibly distracting in a nice soft image with depth and a fantastic mood.
Excellent idea, it's a bit skewed clockwise but barely noticeable. My main issue with this is the lines in the middle. What happened? It's incredibly distracting in a nice soft image with depth and a fantastic mood.
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 something in PP I guess I think I tried a old photo effect and then did a zoom blur and the lines stayed there :/ easy fix but annoying lol
something in PP I guess I think I tried a old photo effect and then did a zoom blur and the lines stayed there :/ easy fix but annoying lol
FattyMcJ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 780 Reaction score 29 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 7, 2010 #6 er111a said: something in PP I guess I think I tried a old photo effect and then did a zoom blur and the lines stayed there :/ easy fix but annoying lol Click to expand... Yeah, ditch the lines, change the white to a sepia or brownish tone (or take it out all together) and I think it would make it better.
er111a said: something in PP I guess I think I tried a old photo effect and then did a zoom blur and the lines stayed there :/ easy fix but annoying lol Click to expand... Yeah, ditch the lines, change the white to a sepia or brownish tone (or take it out all together) and I think it would make it better.
FattyMcJ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 780 Reaction score 29 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 8, 2010 #7 Just playing around with your photo, hope you don't mind. I kept a LITTLE bit of your white border and minimized the black border. Also made the hallway look infinite and attempted (quickly, nothing serious) to blur the horizontal lines.
Just playing around with your photo, hope you don't mind. I kept a LITTLE bit of your white border and minimized the black border. Also made the hallway look infinite and attempted (quickly, nothing serious) to blur the horizontal lines.
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 8, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 thats pretty cool