What's new

Dartford Crossing

paulg1979

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My best attempt at the Dartford Crossing one afternoon with my 400D.

IMG_0671.jpg
 
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your first picture post! [It took me many weeks to build up the courage to post.]

The lighting (late afternoon glow) is very nice although off in the distance it looks hazy. I'd love to see this shot again on a day with blue skies and fluffy clouds as I think it would add more interest to the shot.

Look forward to seeing more of your pictures.
 
thanks for the comments. I agree a less hazy day would be much better. Maybe when we have some sunny days i'll get a few more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom