Das Good Book

Simonch

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to write the title in Deutsch to benefit our German members... and then i remembered that i cant infact speak German, and my knowledge of the German language ran dry after "das" .... anyway, here are a couple of pics i took of my good book! which i read to genisis page 9, and never read any more. Criticism is greatfully received!

IMG_3609JPG.jpg

IMG_3607JPG.jpg

May I help?

"Das gute Buch"

We more often call "The Good Book" either "Die Bibel" (self-explanatory, I guess) or "Die Heilige Schrift" (The Holy Scripture).

Nice narrow DOF.
What light did you work with? Window light?

You did not look for an Easterly theme, though?
You could have done so ;) ;) ;).

easterly theme?! good thinking! give the tpf subscriber a fish!! lol, i just opened it at a page, and sat it on my bed, half in the shadow, from the window light. was chuffed with this one though, im loving the Rebel, was a good buy! Danke

Lovely shots... If you randomly opened and found Psalm 23 then I think someone is trying to tell you something heheheh ;-)
Maybe John 3:16 would be a good Easter idea :)
Like the narrow DOF... good work!

Ahh the psalm 23 was on purpose, just the other page was random! its the only psalm i know! lol but lets pretend that someone is telling me something! haha cheers matey

I could now hijack your thread or I could better not hijack your thread, Simon, but ... well, Aaron gave me that great Easter theme idea, and we only sang a piece on this by Heinrich Schütz the other day (my choir did) ... so I thought ... ah well.... just look here . :biggrin:

You should have gone for it! i honestly dont mind, for future reference, if i post and you have something similar, as long as i have received some feedback, go for it! im always happy to learn!! nice pics in ur post tho! but now that you stole my glory, we must fight to the death, ill see you at big ben at sun-up! hehe

Most reactions

Back