Thanks for the comments, everyone!
Shooter, I do have one with the two of them where you can see more of Mom (that's mom... also the bride), however Mom's eyes aren't quite as good in the shot and she has her hand in a distracting position, so this winds up being the better of the 2.
Just a bit of background... This particular girl wasn't a smiler by nature.

I managed to get her to a point where anytime she caught me looking at her, she couldn't help but smile and laugh, but she was definitely a quirky kid (in a really cool way, mind you). So, while yeah... she's not smiling on picture 1, that is absolutely her to a T. Slightly irked, but tolerating it anyway.

Very funny little girl.
I actually had to work to take fewer pictures of her than of her mom... she was a lot of fun.
Again, thanks for the comments, folks.