Double H TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 550 Reaction score 24 Location Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2009 #1 Early morning on my way to work. ISO 280, 13, 1/30sec, handheld
Kpablo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 17, 2009 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2009 #2 Very nice picture!
RPetterson TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2009 #3 love the picture can you share what your setting were?
Double H TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 550 Reaction score 24 Location Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 RPetterson said: love the picture can you share what your setting were? Click to expand... Thanks. Look just above the photo.
RPetterson said: love the picture can you share what your setting were? Click to expand... Thanks. Look just above the photo.
RCH.Photo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 24, 2009 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2009 #5 Very nice indeed! I love the reflection of light off of the side of the house.
W wirehunt TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location South island of New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2009 #6 A cracker of a shot.
brianT TPF Noob! Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 167 Reaction score 6 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2009 #7 Gorgeous photo. The streak of yellow on the horizon as the focus/highlight is great. Morning light is the best.
Gorgeous photo. The streak of yellow on the horizon as the focus/highlight is great. Morning light is the best.
Double H TPF Noob! Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 550 Reaction score 24 Location Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks everyone. I knew as soon as I saw this one-room-shool I had a winner. I plan on stopping by tomorrow morning to capture it in the snow, I have a two-hour delay.
Thanks everyone. I knew as soon as I saw this one-room-shool I had a winner. I plan on stopping by tomorrow morning to capture it in the snow, I have a two-hour delay.
HikinMike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2009 Messages 1,438 Reaction score 147 Location Atwater, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2009 #9 Excellent capture!
jman6785 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2008 Messages 71 Reaction score 0 Location Chicago, IL. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2009 #10 love the horizon!
The Empress TPF Noob! Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 595 Reaction score 3 Location Okinawa Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2009 #11 Very pretty!!!
Jankster TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 334 Reaction score 0 Location NoHo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2009 #12 fantastic capture!
v-dubber TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2009 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Location iron river wi Dec 23, 2009 #13 crop the left side in a little maybe?? but overall i think its awesome!