What's new

Dawn of the Tractor...

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
What about cropping a little darker grass off bottom? I think the mentality of fall on a farm means work to do, so I like the tractor as part of a story.
People living in Maine start in August, getting their firewood cut/piled for winter! And by now, any above ground pools are long gone!
it is interesting to see the different parts of the country and what happens with the seasons.
Great foliage. On Cape Cod, it is just starting.
Nancy

Thanks. My wood is all cut and stacked. I tried doing a tighter crop and it pushed the tractor too close to the bottom of the frame.
 
Landscape = much mo' better. Beautiful trees. I almost wonder how it would look without the tractor.
 
A very nice image. I like the tractor- I agree that a subject is helpful, and it echoes the fall colors nicely. Might I suggest a crop?

$___4ru5ih2o.webp
 
Wish I had fall colors where I live...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
I am jelly of your pretty leaves! Ours will not look like that until end of October. Of course, this year's weather has been so screwy, who knows?

I like the tractor with the leaves. The leaves are beautiful, but the tractor gives the image personality and context.
 
Wish I had fall colors where I live...

For what you pay to live there, don't you have everything?
Nancy

This state is wringing every last cent out of everybody... everything costs more, but you make a lot more...
Although its incredibly beautiful, and has so much diversity -I do wish I had seasons. There is a trade off for everything.
 
It is beautiful there no doubt!
I had a great time at Meadow Lake near Donner Pass, is that anywhere near you? Got too see Sierra Trek which was a sight to see!
N
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom