What's new

Dawn of the Tractor...

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pretty self explanatory... But my neighbor's tractor this morning.


tractordawn by runnah555, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Nice color.
I feel landscapes should be landscape.
Would have liked to see more of the mower deck.
 
The trailer coming off the back bothers me a little, but I think that is overcome by how the colors in the trees seem to match the color in the tractor. I like it.
 
It might just be me, but when I look at this, my eye isn't as drawn to the tractor as you think it'd be. I feel like the beautiful colors of the leaves on the trees behind it distract me. It's beautiful overall, but I feel like I'm looking past the tractor.
 
Am I the only one that thinks that second shot would actually look better without the tractor in it at all?
damn, those are some pretty trees.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Am I the only one that thinks that second shot would actually look better without the tractor in it at all?
damn, those are some pretty trees.

I guess I am just used to fall colors and needed more of a subject than just trees.
 
Am I the only one that thinks that second shot would actually look better without the tractor in it at all?
damn, those are some pretty trees.

I guess I am just used to fall colors and needed more of a subject than just trees.

sorry...i guess ive just been in Florida too long now...
the only tree colors here are green and dead.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Am I the only one that thinks that second shot would actually look better without the tractor in it at all?
damn, those are some pretty trees.

I guess I am just used to fall colors and needed more of a subject than just trees.

sorry...i guess ive just been in Florida too long now...
the only tree colors here are green and dead.

Fall colors are bittersweet. They look nice until you have to rake them up and brace for winter.
 
I like the landscape format image. Great shot. Great colors.
 
Love the landscape.
 
I think its a great shot. The tractor adds to it. For me the whole scene works, and the tractor is apart of it. I dont think it has to be the focal point, just enjoy the whole pic.
 
Given the choice, I like the landscape the best, otherwise it's just a photo of a tractor. Nice colors.

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum
 
What about cropping a little darker grass off bottom? I think the mentality of fall on a farm means work to do, so I like the tractor as part of a story.
People living in Maine start in August, getting their firewood cut/piled for winter! And by now, any above ground pools are long gone!
it is interesting to see the different parts of the country and what happens with the seasons.
Great foliage. On Cape Cod, it is just starting.
Nancy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom