What's new

...| Day After Tomorrow|... Sunrise Panorama

This is an amazing photo. You mind if I ask how you pulled this one off?

The detail in the clouds is stunning. As far as my tastes are concerned I would not mess with it one bit.
 
Really wonderful. Magnificent clouds and lovely silhouettes on the water.
 
This is an amazing photo. You mind if I ask how you pulled this one off?

The detail in the clouds is stunning. As far as my tastes are concerned I would not mess with it one bit.
i took 4 picture and stich it together. i have my exif attach at my flickr page. thanks for the comment.

Really wonderful. Magnificent clouds and lovely silhouettes on the water.
thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom