Day and Night

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I stop by here and see a lot of attention due to this enclosure. People think of it as a connection. There is a bench nearby and it has a lot of activity. I read from this green box. It's mine.
first stop (1024x752).jpg

Yes, point A to B. Hey, I can send you a book.

Huh? What bench, people, connection...? I don't see these in the image. That's a green box? Why it is yours?

If you add one detail though some of these images do start making sense, especially the last two. It's a good question, and one to ask it to yourself rather than the OP. Remember not everything is absolute and not everything comes ready labeled for you to understand. Just saying. ;)

Huh? What bench, people, connection...? I don't see these in the image. That's a green box? Why it is yours?

If you add one detail though some of these images do start making sense, especially the last two. It's a good question, and one to ask it to yourself rather than the OP. Remember not everything is absolute and not everything comes ready labeled for you to understand. Just saying. ;)

Do you understand what he is saying?

It makes sense. Look and imagine if you were there.

Glad to see he's still posting

It makes sense. Look and imagine if you were there.

Not really. I give up.

I didn't say I understood, just that it made sense. But assuming I have an inkling, then the image is likely to be an exact literal representation with no hidden meaning. Try not to fit it's relevance to your own experience.

These last few are quite interesting.

I didn't say I understood, just that it made sense. But assuming I have an inkling, then the image is likely to be an exact literal representation with no hidden meaning. Try not to fit it's relevance to your own experience.

I better start drinking a lot.

Most confusing thread of the day award. Were there multiple images at one point?

I only saw one photo in this thread yesterday but there's another thread. I just looked again today to see why there were so many comments since usually nobody much comments anymore.

I don't get the title or the description. It's a covered bus stop with one of those boxes for auto trading magazines or whatever - the description seems to be putting meaning to it that I just don't see.

It reminds me of my dad. He took the bus to work for 43 years. I recall dropping him off and picking him up many times.

It reminds me of my dad. He took the bus to work for 43 years. I recall dropping him off and picking him up many times.

Oh know, you are becoming like the op.

Most reactions

Back