What's new

Day at the Fishtank

Fishpaste

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
198
Reaction score
10
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my 5th roll which I developed a few days ago. A few of my photos had better composition, but these were the only ones close enough to being well focused. I've given up and am now looking for a new camera (I'm deciding between an eBay entry, and an offer on Craigslist).

These were taken at the Monterey Bay Aquarium and on the way back (via PCH). I corrected color slightly after scanning to make things less green. I hope that's ok.

As always, please C & C!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom