What's new

Day at the park for some phot practice.

Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
8,796
Reaction score
4,892
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally got out today with my kids to practice a little. Since I broke my ankle very badly two months ago at the time I received My New Nikon D7000 its been kinda hard getting around on crutches with out wiping out and destroying my gear. I finally graduated to a walking boot thank god and got to test it out.Mother nature lighting was not so great with overcast but I did the best I could for a beginner.

I see there is softness in area's I am not that blind yet but I think thats the focus point areas,I have since changed that to AF-S - single point but of course not before I took the pictures.The next time I shot I will see if that helps any focus on what I want and not what the camera sees fit.
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0798.webp
    $DSC_0798.webp
    139.7 KB · Views: 129
  • $DSC_0807.webp
    $DSC_0807.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 135
  • $DSC_0802.webp
    $DSC_0802.webp
    90.5 KB · Views: 125
  • $DSC_0772.webp
    $DSC_0772.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 129
  • $DSC_0794.webp
    $DSC_0794.webp
    284.9 KB · Views: 153
  • $DSC_0793.webp
    $DSC_0793.webp
    434.8 KB · Views: 119
  • $DSC_0796.webp
    $DSC_0796.webp
    316.7 KB · Views: 131
  • $DSC_0789.webp
    $DSC_0789.webp
    280.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom