What's new

Day in Thunderbay

John E.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
15
Location
Living in Kootney time
Had to drive to Thunderbay to get my transmission fixed.


Window reflection
IMG_3813-01b.jpg



IMG_3819-01b.jpg




I errr stole this idea from Nytmair, his is much better but I really needed something to shoot ;)
IMG_3794-01.jpg



Self portrait after spending $780.00 to get my transmission fixed, plus motel, two days unpaid at work, tank of gas and meals :irked:
IMG_3831-02.jpg
 
wow John, great shots.. I need to try that puddle idea some time! I know the feeling, I just spent 1000 on one of my trucks, pain in the but!
 
it would have been my honor to be sitting in that empty chair.
 
Thanks Raymond. Turns out it was the alternator affecting the shift on the tranny, I knew the alternator was not working properly, I should have known, thats what got me peeved. I could have saved $600.00

You would have loved the ride JonMikal, and boy I would have appreaciated the company
 
You look pretty relaxed in the chair. Car repairs always make me boil. Hope you get many more miles out of it.

Eric
 
John know how you feel. Had to put a tranny in one of our vehicles in July. I look at it was the Macro I wanted down the tubes. I really like the third shot.
 
The last two are great John.
 
Sweet Shots John! hope its all good :thumbsup:
1, 3 and your selfportrait are very neat :D
 
I love the colors in your shots. Did you use any filters? Whenever I try to shoot colorful things outdoors they always turn out too light.

--Peter
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom