Day Jobs

speaking of which there was a special on the national geographic channel last night about the design firm that built the water cube. Interesting stuff.

Interesting, we've got a good number of active servicemen on here.

1st- full time single mom, 24hrs a day, 7 days a week!
2nd- CEO of la casa Lindsey. I do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, mopping, dishes, sweeping, bed making, vaccuuming, and toilet scrubbing.
3rd- I am a full time college student, entering my final semester this september. I go 2 days a week but full time course load.
4th- I work part-time to full time on the weekends while my son is with his father at a group home for mental health individuals. Usually start work at noon on Saturday and work straight through the night and pick my son up at Sunday at 10pm.
5th- I work part time with my photography and trying (albeit slowly) to build my business. I jsut started doing this within the past few months. I hardly have time for it considering the amount of time I put into my 4 other jobs ;)

Full time student, part time Target team member, financial aid office student worker, and domestic violence child advocate.

I'm in construction management. Not for buildings, but for material handling--think conveyor systems and sorting machinery.

Brian

Technical Bohemian

Hmmmmm... another professional imager ...

I'm a Radiologist

Thats right, I image with a 64 slice GE VCT lightspeed scanner during the day and with a D300 during the night, lol...:lol:

Good to see another member in the Radiology field!

I refinish and repair furniture at an antique shop 26 hours a week, and run my own computer repair service 20 hours a week. Then for 12 hours a week, I am in college for Cisco networking and computer information systems. Gotta have it on paper to make real money. :)

Most reactions

Back