Day Jobs

Mom, 24hrs a day, 4 - 7 days a week! LOL
Occasional House cleaner (But I'm a lucky gal hubby does most of this)
working on getting my photography and DH's DJ business off of the ground.
I work 2nd shift as a server 3 - 5 days a week. This is my actual "job" right now can't wait till I can stop doing it!

Associate city planner for the City of Grants Pass, Oregon. Good times had by all.

I have an interview with a dutch financial today. Usually i'm in investment banking but not one of the cool jobs. After the analyst is done the trade strikes the deal. I actually execute it, more to it but i can't be bothered typing it out.
You're in the financial industry as well? How is it faring in Ireland? We're taking a beating over here in the States.

face.jpg

:lmao:
icassell, thats looks like one of the images I took at my last photoshoot, lol!!!
I am using VItrea(Vital Imaging) for my hospitals 3D imaging purposes and WOW, what an amazing piece of software to use!!!

Well..... I'm one of the folks that tries to fit 5lbs of mud in a 3lb bag that your hospital administrators gives us to work with. Fluoroscopy and CT equipment for one of GE's competitors. **read German manufacturer**

Good to see another D300 shooter. :biggrin:
We also have an old school C-arm made by a company named "Ziem". It looks like it was made way back in the 60's but that thing is workhorse and seem to never fail!

I actually just got my D300 a week ago and lovin it! I upgraded from a D80 and there's a huuuge difference and learning curve but I'm getting a hang of it. AF is your friend, lol...

I'm a CET (Certified Engineering Technologist). I head up the design & drafting department of an industrial fabric company. Most of the jobs I do are shelters for oil & gas drilling rigs and stuff related to that industry. We are one of, if not the, world leader in rig shelters...our shelters are on rigs all over the world; Siberia (Russia), Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Venezuela and all over Canada and the US.
We also have a foam division that makes a lot of neat products. Earlier this year, I worked on the foam crash pads that will go around the speed skating rinks for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.

Cost Analyst for Hawaiian Tropic (which was recently purchased by Playtex, which was more recenlty purchased by Energizer)

I just make sure our products cost less than what we sell them for. :)

I work at a bar, well, a pub, i work for my mum who owns the pub in southern England. I also live there so i can't tell you which one it is.

I did work for an art gallery too till recently because they started pissing me about so i didnt go back.

I also work freelance with my photography and do portrait sittings in my home studio.

Im also an artist and a writer. Justified by the fact i have sold stuff. Woo!

If i didnt have my day job though i'd be poor!

OH YEH! I'm also a wife and mother of 2, coz im awesome :)

Cost Analyst for Hawaiian Tropic (which was recently purchased by Playtex, which was more recenlty purchased by Energizer)

I just make sure our products cost less than what we sell them for. :)

Do you also do a cost/benefit analysis of the HT girls? 'cause I want that job! :lol:

I mostly mess around with Apple Macs - Rip em apart and put em back together again in such a way that they, hopefully, work again. Do a bit of server storage configuration as well - RAID, Fibre channel etc etc.

Not to mention that being an native english speaker in a swiss company I'm often asked to do quick translations to english.

Also do a professional line in drinking in the evenings ;)

I work for myself, Archangel Design (graphic design) and also as part of another company Pro Logo, where the majority of my time is spent designing logos for national and international companies.

I dont think iv linked this before on TPF, but here's the website http://www.pro-logo.co.uk/

Most reactions

Back