Day three, old warehouse

sanchezka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's seems that I've only gotten time to take photo's at night with long exposures. I haven't really wanted this to be "my style" but at least the weekend is coming up and I can try this baby out in the day time.

Photo's been cropped. Otherwise it's as shot.

Feel free to comment, critique, etc. I'm all about getting better.

DSC_0110crop.jpg

I love the mood of the image.
Its like all peaceful during day but comes night all vampires come out :D
Great capture.

Very well composed crop. The angles and lines flow into each other. I like the splash of sunlight, on the peak of the building. This is a very strong image. My only critique would be that I would like to see the sky just a hair darker and more stars. But that's a very minor nitpick.

........ I took the liberty again... I sure hope it's ok with you. I added a few more stars.... but I'm sure they were there, the camera just didn't see them. So I don't feel adding them is making it fake, but merely adding to what would otherwise be visible.

4256855259_797b139970_o.jpg

I think this edit does your original justice IMHO

I like the splash of sunlight, on the peak of the building

It's funny because I thought people would say something like that. However this was shot a couple of hours after sunset. It was very dark and the "sunlight" you see is from a street light. They all seem to be very orange here in japan. The scene lighting was from a lit window on an adjacent building which was white.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back