Daytona...

Why couldn't you move around at all?

Pretty great, especially for never shooting like this before.

Good set - all very well framed. It looks like it was pretty bright -- everyone had tinted visors. Some of my favorite shots have been ones where you can see the rider's eyes. Depending on the track, you may be able to get on the inside of a corner, too, which can be nice because they'll lay over toward you.

Nice colorful vibrant shots, at least to me anyways.

:thumbup: They look good to me.

I was born and raised in Daytona. Lots of great memories there, but I wouldn't go back to live...too crowded for my tastes, although it's backed off quite a bit since it's no longer spring break heaven...and the beach nazis require you to pay to drive on the beach...at least on the few areas now you can drive on it.

Haven't been there in probably 10 years.

Why couldn't you move around at all?

It wasn't so much a question of moving around; I could certainly do that.

The issue was moving around and still being able to get an acceptable vantage point from which to shoot...

Pretty great, especially for never shooting like this before.

Good set - all very well framed. It looks like it was pretty bright -- everyone had tinted visors. Some of my favorite shots have been ones where you can see the rider's eyes. Depending on the track, you may be able to get on the inside of a corner, too, which can be nice because they'll lay over toward you.

Nice colorful vibrant shots, at least to me anyways.

:thumbup: They look good to me.

Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back