What's new

DC Folks - WWII Flyover opportunity in May

I wish it wasn't mid day on a work day!! I'm stuck in my damn office for this.
 
9ae17f86356ed3405f6bcd26bb70e914.jpg


Ready and waiting.

using tapatalk.
 
Okay last few--gotta do real work now. I'll probably have the rest up on sunday evening.

11165047_10102485405399706_2745726880745932412_o.jpg


10683473_10102485405369766_2830541371877445195_o.jpg
 
Wow man what a unique experience, super jealous!
 
Looks like our local B-17 just got back from DC, was doing circles around my house. :)
EDIT: Out B17 wasn't the same as pictured above, reading a bit it just stayed and did local events.
B17-01.webp
 
Last edited:
Great set !!!!!

Love the one where it looks as if the wings of the two planes are connected :icon_salut:

glad you noticed that--i thought it was neat.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom