DC Shots 2 - Night Shots

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
(Yes, I posted these in the Landscape section by mistake which I meant to put in this section so you might have seen them there. Sorry, not trying to clutter the forum.)

Here are 4 more, didn't want to put all 8 in one thread since a lot of people don't like that. C&C Welcome

1. I know a lot here don't like angled shots but this has to be my favorite out of the bunch!

DCNightShots149.jpg

DCNightShots152.jpg

DCNightShots072.jpg

DCNightShots168.jpg

Again, som big overexposure here. When you're losing details to overexposure, it's not necessarily a good thing. It's ok to have a dark sky and surrounding; it's dark out, show it that way.

Yeah, I PPed the RAW file and added more brightness. I could always knock that down. Kindda was going for the "dawn" look rather than night look. The Lincoln pic does look overexposed imo

You can always try getting two exposures and blending them together if you want a more evenly exposed scene where there's such a huge contrast in the ambient light.

You can always try getting two exposures and blending them together if you want a more evenly exposed scene where there's such a huge contrast in the ambient light.

True :thumbup: I will play with some of other shots. The one of that big "atlantic" thing was EXTREMELY hard to get a goot shot of. People walked by every few sec even at 11:30pm so that's the only shot I have of it but. Nontheless I will go back out there next week and get some shots. This is really helpful because I will be taking a trip down to Canada soon and I want to make sure I don't come back with crappy pictures. Can't go back there for a reshoot :lol:

Most reactions

Back