What's new

dc subway

ernie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
897
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
052-dc-subway.jpg
 
Wow, I love it. Would be better if the railing was centered though.
 
what railing are you talking about exactly? the one on the opposite side?
 
the rail in the center going down the track? I like it off center :)

I like th emovement the shutter speed captured too
 
i took some shots in the dc subway and security tried to take my memory card. apparently it is a security threat. did you get any crap for photographing in there?!
 
i took some shots in the dc subway and security tried to take my memory card. apparently it is a security threat. did you get any crap for photographing in there?!

Yeah, there are some idiot guards at the stations.

There are a number of people here on this forum that have taken pictures in DC metro stations.
 
i took some shots in the dc subway and security tried to take my memory card. apparently it is a security threat. did you get any crap for photographing in there?!
not really, didn't even see any security guards around actually. new york was a different story though ...

thanks for the comments everyone.
 
I like the main rail being off center but I do think that it could use with a few degrees of rotation, it looks crooked to me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom