What's new

Dead cat up the road C&C Please

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
DSC_0005_zpse921ab7e.jpg

2
DSC_0004_zps4782abee.jpg

3
DSC_0003-1_zpsf6123fb9.jpg

4
DSC_0002_zps1bff33cb.jpg
DSC_0009_zpseb6f3855.jpg

5
DSC_0001_zpsd7e6c12a.jpg

6
 
Cats are tough, it may just be asleep ;)
 
Sucker wern't breathin much
Thanks SCraig & Mully
 
bet its worth a lot in scrap
 
Kentucky lawn ornament
 
A nice set. Looks technically correct for today. Same light and so on here today.
 
Thanks O'Rork I was hoping that my skill level was improving
 
That's one old cat. I don't believe I have seen one that old. Good pics.
 
Seen a lot of cats on the internet, surprised cat, grumpy cat, but this is the first Rusty Cat i've seen.

Also, like your user name oldhippy. :P
 
bet its worth a lot in scrap
I've hit bigger people'n you for sayin' less than that! ;)

That's one old cat. I don't believe I have seen one that old. Good pics.
Heck... that's barely middle-aged. Probably mid 60s vintage.


On to the C&C... I like #1, but it could use a little saturation boost, as well as a crop to remove some of the empty space at the bottom and the little bits of space above and right.

#2 Has potential, but the telephone pole & signs as well as the cropped blade sort of take away from it.

#3 This is the strongest, 'though I'd clone out that white thing behind the track. I'd also maybe try a little brightening below the top of the track, in the cab and engine bay just to bring out a little more detail.
 
Thanks Blitz55 Been driving by that old cat, every time i go to town, for many years. today I thought I'd share
 
Thanks Blitz55 Been driving by that old cat, every time i go to town, for many years. today I thought I'd share

Glad you did OldHippy man. :)

I cant help but feel some time spent with that Cat, on some close ups of different parts of it could make for some interesting photos.

Location says Kentucky Hills. Any pics of these Hills. Id like to see, never been to Kentucky. Got a lot of hills up here in Washington.
 
Tirediron and Blitz55 here's the last of the pics from yesterday. think Tirediron would like the first. Best seat in the house.

1
DSC_0008_zpscb07e96a.jpg


2
DSC_0007_zps86bb1edb.jpg


3
DSC_0006_zps7aff68a5.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom