What's new

Dead Train

Something's wrong - I don't see any wood.

Seriously, I like this a lot. Some may object to the circles and railing being very close to the edge,but I think that creates some effective tension in the image, I also like the way the circles, vertical bars and what look like handles on the doors are all staggered from each other. I wouldn't change a thing.
 
KenC said:
Something's wrong - I don't see any wood.

Seriously, I like this a lot. Some may object to the circles and railing being very close to the edge,but I think that creates some effective tension in the image, I also like the way the circles, vertical bars and what look like handles on the doors are all staggered from each other. I wouldn't change a thing.

Yep...no wood today. I have plenty that I haven't posted...but I don't hear anyone begging to see more wood images!

Just below the circles there was a grass line...so this was as low as I could get. I framed close on top for balance. Thanks for the kind words!
 
Nobody else wanna comment on my non-wood?
 
Wow...so many shapes, textures and colors!! Great shot...=)
And I'll never get sick of your wood. ;)
 
mishele said:
...
And I'll never get sick of your wood. ;)

If I had a nickel from every time I heard that from a woman...
 
[h=2]Photo of the Month Nomination[/h]
 
Great..thanks!!! I am honored you like it...!
 
Nice colors. I tried to shoot some old trains today, but they were ugly. I got one with nice colors of graffitti though, lol.

Each time I'm out and I see wood I think of you, thanks for that btw. lol
 
Ernicus said:
...

Each time I'm out and I see wood I think of you, thanks for that btw. lol

Ya...Im currently in a 12-step wood rehab program..so I'm shooting metal...the other beach wood.
 
Kazooie said:
Then you'd be dirt-poor right?

I walked right into that one...it was just a matter of time before I got that comment
 
I was trying metal today as well, but they all came out bland and boring, just rusted old metal I found along the river. Blah.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom