What's new

Dead Train

Yep...metal and wood have a lot in common. I love the natural textures...how nature forms it's own art with whatever it touches
 
I'd love to see more... old trains have some really fascinating stuff on them.
 
manaheim said:
I'd love to see more... old trains have some really fascinating stuff on them.

I agree. I have some I havent edited yet. I'll post them ASAP
 
So wood fell in love with metal ;)

I liked it very very much...let me put another interpretation, not an edit :D



I just wanted to feel the elongation ;)

Regards :D
 
Last edited:
I really like this photo! Can't say anything more than what was already said.

Nice work!
 
Cool crop Frequency...I can dig it. The crop does remove a few elements that I think are important, though...circles, etc. But still a good idea.

Thanks for all the comments!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom