Dead tree

BKSPicture

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.bkspicture.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you think yourself about this picture ? In MHO is not very appealing, kind of mess, no matter how I look at it and I am looking the last 15 min. :) Shades of gray are nice, but they create a compositional mess. There is no tree, it looks more like a small branch laying on the moss and the really bright spot above that is giving sens of depth, but is also distracting.

What do you think yourself about this picture ? In MHO is not very appealing, kind of mess, no matter how I look at it and I am looking the last 15 min. :) Shades of gray are nice, but they create a compositional mess. There is no tree, it looks more like a small branch laying on the moss and the really bright spot above that is giving sens of depth, but is also distracting.

It's a image that have grown on me and I like it.
Would not post it otherwise, unless if I posted it with a question.
But yes it's not much of a photo in the standard sence but a image with a nice mood which makes it work for me.
So yes I would suspect that this shot will maybe not go home everywhere but I am atleast not all alone becouse I have gotten some nice feedback.

The name is just for this post and is the first thing that came to mind when I did it.
It is however a tree in the shot but maybe not the biggest one.
I otherwise don't name my pictures becouse this can easaly become a pain to come up with something good after the 205th picture.

Can always trust on your awesome and honest feedback which is really appreciated, thanks!
Giving the image 15 min takes quite alot patience and determination :)

Glad, you didn't get upset or something. It is always this way, that the creator has own connection to the image. That makes it difficult to comment if I can't see what you've seen in the picture. Yet I try to be honest to myself.

Glad, you didn't get upset or something. It is always this way, that the creator has own connection to the image. That makes it difficult to comment if I can't see what you've seen in the picture. Yet I try to be honest to myself.

Very true that the creator has own connection to the image and knows the inns and outs plus how the whole sceen looked like.
Often why constructive criticism is the best and can make one look at the picture with new eyes.
Ofcourse not always I agree but that don't make is less valuable.
I totaly understand your view here and expected that the thumbs up and down would fluctuate a bit more than usual.
And anyone taking the time and effort to give a honest opinion is always appreciated (good or bad)

Might not get upset but the only comments I rather not get is from know it all persons that have a very fixed view how things should be and have no understanding that someone ells might have a differant one.

I think it's a learning experience for everybody. After all I shoot some pictures to.

Most reactions

Back