What's new

Deadend tunnel

noob873

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
453
Reaction score
0
Location
southern california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
tunnela.jpg
 
Oh WOW!! The colors in your photo are unreal! I love how they just pop out and you have a hint of blue in the windows.
I really like the fantasy aspect of the picture, the buildings look like they are bending down to look at you, either that or they are trying to close the hole to the sky.
Fantastic job!
 
How did you make this effect in the picture noob?
 
Glad you guys like it.
And it is an HDR from 5 exposures taken with my fisheye.
 
What is a fisheye lense? I have never heard of that.
 
Ultra wide angle. Makes things sorta curved/stretched/bubble type feel. The same effect when you look through a peephole in a door.
 
That is way cool, I noticed the curved effect I just wasn't sure how you did it. Great idea, and thank you for explaining the lense for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom