Dear Chase

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
sir,

i have been belittled, laughed at, embarrassed and downright demoralized by recent posts in about every gallery known to man. in the interest of restoring life to my weakening heart, mental state, and proper status in this community, please bestow full admin powers to me for 24 hours. seems i have some clean up work to perform!

your ever so faithful and humble servant, :hail:
Sir Jon

ps - coupled with the same powers for Sir Hertz (also known as Avis), your dream of a new and refreshed community forum will spring to life overnight :greenpbl:

JonMikal said:
sir,

i have been belittled, laughed at, embarrassed and downright demoralized by recent posts in about every gallery known to man. in the interest of restoring life to my weakening heart, mental state, and proper status in this community, please bestow full admin powers to me for 24 hours. seems i have some clean up work to perform!

Sir Jon

ps - coupled with the same powers for Sir Hertz (also known as Avis), your dream of a new and refreshed community forum will spring to life overnight :greenpbl:

every gallery is right :lol:, well at least we know you're a good sport :D :p

JonMikal said:
sir,

Sir Jon

LMFAO....ooooo how tempting this is! :mrgreen:

What Jon forgot to tell you is that our armies are massed on your borders, poised to strike. If we do not have your unconditional surrender within 48 hours we will take control by force and....huh?.....what?....

Oh! Sorry nurse. Yes. Yes I know I'm getting... Past my bedtime.... Yes, but.... No. Please. Five more min.... Two even... Awwww....

And the truth comes out. We are all doomed.

:eyebrows: ahhhh, it won't be long now. im just waiting for Chase to push the majic button ...... YES!!! i'll get you my pretties! :playball:

Hey. Listen to your avatar!
"Give peace a chance".

JonMikal had me locked away but I escaped!! Never fear, my friends, I am with you guys...

JonMikal's_Wife said:
JonMikal had me locked away but I escaped!! Never fear, my friends, I am with you guys...

...bad move.

Hertz, where are you man? leaving me to die in the trenches alone? i always heard there was power in numbers.....is 1 a big number? :pale:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back