Dear Chase

JonMikal said:
...bad move.

Hertz, where are you man? leaving me to die in the trenches alone? i always heard there was power in numbers.....is 1 a big number? :pale:
My friend, One is the loneliest number you could ever do..... and here I thought you'd know your Three Dog Night. :lol:

vixenta said:
one down, one to go :lol:

i'm here...i was just testing your faith and you hung well my friend....... <--- that didn't sound right? :lmao:

anyway.....the HJ team is onguard and waiting! BRING IT!

did you sharpen your cane Hertz? ...and where are those admin rights?

Hertz van Rental said:
If we stand back to back Jon, they will never take us ali..... Jon? JON? JON?!

Ill help you Hertz...I may be small...useless...weak....well...not so smal...clumsy....not very athletic....NOT INTELLIGENT...come to think of it can I help you?
*Hertz pics Artemis up, and throws him at attacking tpf'ers* waaahhHH!!!!!! *gets caught by a tpf girl* Well....hello there *gets thrown back* arrgghhh!!!!

Artemis said:
Ill help you Hertz...I may be small...useless...weak....well...not so smal...clumsy....not very athletic....NOT INTELLIGENT...come to think of it can I help you?
*Hertz pics Artemis up, and throws him at attacking tpf'ers* waaahhHH!!!!!! *gets caught by a tpf girl* Well....hello there *gets thrown back* arrgghhh!!!!
No, Arty! Don't do it. Think of your exams.....

....or at least put your camera down first.

I've taken the rubber thingy off my cane, Jon. Any one getting in range will be given a jolly good poke...
...if I can get it up to do it
:eyebrows:

anyway.....the HJ team is onguard and waiting! BRING IT!

oOOOo that sounds like a challenge to me! I lovechallenges!

Right, i've already got Hertz tied up in the closet, trying to be hypnotised into taking our side, i need someone to help me bring twinkle toes down. Any offers?
:mrgreen:

I only let you tie me up because you promised it would be fun. If I'd known it was just a trick I would have squirmed more.

Hertz van Rental said:
I only let you tie me up because you promised it would be fun. If I'd known it was just a trick I would have squirmed more.

well you snooze you loose. And how silly of you to believe me of all people!

Woohoo :cheer: I wana play.. *puts on gear, retapes stick*, who's team am I on.. :)

Most reactions

Back