What's new

Dear, no really Deer... C&C

Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
33
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Towards evening, shot this on a back road while traveling with my girlfriend, one of those hop out of the trucks while putting the camera together to get the shots thing.. I was in Program mode, with auto focus on wide. I did not think fast enough to adjust as i knew i had second before she would run off.. I did edit this with Corel.
I shot the pic with my Sony a65 using a 55mm-300mm , was at full zoom handheld, surprised it came out at all.. Anything i could do to adjust this shot for the better? $DSC08484.webp
 
C&C as requested:

You shot it with the wrong tool.
 
oh where, oh where, are you my Dear. The Dear is to far away most of the frame is the wilderness. More zoom reach is needed is what I think he meant by the wrong tool.
 
oh where, oh where, are you my Dear. The Dear is to far away most of the frame is the wilderness. More zoom reach is needed is what I think he meant by the wrong tool.

I agree, it was a bit of a stretch.. Another 200mm would have been nice.., maybe one day..



C&C as requested:

You shot it with the wrong tool.

That's a pretty open statement, can you elaborate? :confused:

Well, the deer I shot last season, I used a Smith & Wesson MOE MP-15.

LOL, in that case, it would appear i had the wrong tool..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom