What's new

death valley

michaelleggero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Location
Carthage, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's an image from Death Valley.. always looking for ideas on how to make it better.. let me know

Mike Leggero

http://www.michaelleggero.com

972892744_vS4ZP-XL.jpg
 
I cant give any C&C but I do like the pic its a very pretty place I like the sky kinda neat:)
 
I added some vibrance and saturation, straightened the horizon, added some contrast and a light warming filter and came up with this:

972892744vs4zpxl.jpg


I hope you like it.
 
Looks too dark on my screen (original and edit) - when I think of Death Valley I think of blazing sun and this picture has a clear bright sky but the ground and the left side of the sky seem very dark. I also see what appear to be black areas, so perhaps an overall brightness increase would help, if not just adjust in curves to pick up the highlights.
 
Death Valley is one of my favorite places............

However, it is a whole different kettle of fish from the typical "milky water with leaves" shots this time of year.........

The Desert can be dramatic......... thise one could be toned nicely for a B&W wall shot.......:thumbup:


(I say this, but I am not generally a fan of B&W) :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom