What's new

Death Wish: Polaroid Double Exposure

hotrocks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
quietscreamcopyrm8.jpg


http://hotrocksphoto.blogspot.com/2008/05/death-wish.html\
^^ Please check out the blog and comment there too! ^^
 
dunno what to say other than "I didn't know you could do that with a polaroid..."

Looks more like you playing with the technical aspects of it than trying to make a good shot. That's certainly a fun thing to do, but the picture itself didn't seem to warrant any particular remarks.
 
The film is damaged too, taking away a lot. In theroy it's a deisent Idea but not the easiest thing to pull off, I have been looking for an excuse to multiexpose a poleroid as well but I just have not found the right shot for it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom