What's new

Death

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
922
Reaction score
15
Saw this by my window...

m9tuty.jpg


Thanks for looking
 
Erm... lovely. Well, good shot though, esp the lighting!

Rob
 
Joerocket said:
cool shot, howd you get the lighting like that?

-Joe

I agree. How did you get the lighting like that?
 
Joerocket said:
cool shot, howd you get the lighting like that?

-Joe
my guess.... the window.... and Photoshop. ;)
 
Well, I could say I used my complicated thousands of dollar lighting system to get the lighting like that...but that would be a complete lie. The prize does in fact go to Littleman, the light from the window with a bit of work in photoshop.

Anyways, thanks for the comments everyone :) Glad you like it.
 
omeletteman said:
Well, I could say I used my complicated thousands of dollar lighting system to get the lighting like that...but that would be a complete lie. The prize does in fact go to Littleman, the light from the window with a bit of work in photoshop.

Anyways, thanks for the comments everyone :) Glad you like it.
I cheated though.... I've done it before. ;)


j/k :lol:
 
i realy like the lighting..looks great
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom