What's new

Decay

cpeay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
721
Reaction score
589
Location
Orem, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_0666.jpg


_MG_0697-2.jpg
 
The first shouts "HDR, please" - well, at least I can hear those words ;). As is, there's too much that's simply dark to the point where we can't see anything any more.
For the second, in order to portray the "Decay" theme, I feel there's too little floor, too little debris to be seen; the door alone does not portray your idea.
 
That was a critical comment from Lafoto....

I liked the first image...why, i even see a rat, which is not there ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom